The International CES in Las Vegas it THE worldwide innovation event of the year.
At the record breaking 2015 show 170.000 visitors from all over the world visited the latest trends and innovations displayed by more than 3.600 exhibitors on 2,2 million net square feet. Over the past years the importance of the automotive industry present at CES has grown making it a small automotive show before NAIAS in Detroit taking place the week after.
StratMa International has summarised on 84 pages the major trends and innovations for the automobile industry in its International CES 2015 Automotive Show Report. All pages are supported with photos and most innovations are illustrated with videos.
Chapters of the Report:
- Management Summary
- Automotive Keynote Speeches: Mercedes-Benz, Ford
- Concept Cars: Mercedes-Benz, Audi
- Automated Driving/ADAS: Audi, VW, BMW, Hyundai, Mercedes, Valeo, Delphi, Bosch
- Connectivity: GM, FCA, Audi, Continental, Valeo
- Wireless Charging: Audi/VW, BMW
- Human-Machine-Interfaces: Audi, VW, BMW, Volvo, Hyundai, Neonode, Valeo, Synaptics, Delphi
- Head-up Displays: Hyundai, Texas Instruments, Bosch
- Rear-view Mirror Displays: Gentex
- Lighting Solutions: BMW, Audi
- Fuel Cell: Toyota
- Automotive Electronics: NVIDIA, Qualcomm/QNX
- Other Trends: 3D Printing, Transparent Window Displays, Flexible OLED Displays, Mirror Screens, Smart glasses, Drones, Communication Android